Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Food Allergies

If you have chronic fatigue syndrome, Epstein Bar Syndrome, joint and muscle aches, headaches, drained and tired--find a Doctor that can do a food allergy test on you..It could be you are highly sensitive to certain foods which are causing these of the main food allergies is gluten and wheat...I was recently tested since I have had migraines since I was 15 and would experience the above symptoms. It has made a big difference in my health by cutting out the foods that I am highly sensitive to...which is gluten, yeast, wheat, eggs, bananas...I don't know why Doctors don't have their patients tested for food allergies when they have migraines or chronic fatigue/joint & muscle aches....It only makes sense...They give you a list of foods that can trigger migraines but don't have you tested for your own body's food allergies??!! Hello! Does that make sense?? You have to be your own doctor and be proactive in your tests....


  1. Elle-
    What Dr. did you go to? In PC?

  2. ARNP in Tally...Elizabeth Markovich. Has her own clinic-Integrative Healthcare. 850/878-4434. I also see her for natural bio-identical hormone replacement. She is very experienced...